Friday 12 February 2016

ARCHITECTURAL LOVE IS IN THE AIR!




“Girl, there’s no acceptable substitution for your quality and performance in my specifications”
 
We firmly believe that God created architects on a Monday after a well rested Sunday! We are complete in all ramifications. Aside from being at the vanguard of the built environment, the average architect is a romantic at heart.

It’s the season of love once again and Valentine’s Day is right at our doorstep. So for both the ladies and gentlemen alike, just in case you have run out of sweet words for your special someone this season, we have decided to help your love ‘ministry’. Kindly feel free to borrow from the following architectural 'sweet nothings' we came across and just had to share.

“You dissolve the barrier between the interior and exterior of my heart”
 
“Without you, I am just symmetric, but with you I’m balanced”
 
“I love you with firmness, commodity and delight”
 
“You are the reinforcement to my love of board- formed concrete”
 
Now if none of those lines seem to do the magic, use this ultra-sweet one with tears to boot!!
“No, those aren’t tears. I just reached an emotional dewpoint that caused my love to condense and flow down the surface of this protective vapour barrier I placed around my heart”
Happy Valentine’s Day people!!
Photocredits:1,2,3,4- www.chocolatewithanarchitect.com, 5,6-www.twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment